The BRYCE V75 was inspired by the iconic sandstone spires in Utah’s Bryce Canyon, USA. The resulting aluminium designer radiator elegantly combines layers of powerful volumes creating a fine, irregular structure. The front of the radiator with its contrasting dimensions of light and shade add a pleasant natural ambience to any room.
This intriguing combination has received wide acclaim and various international, prestigious awards. It is a perfect example of applied design and a valuable asset in any contemporary interior. The Bryce V75 embodies the Vasco philosophy: contributing to more efficient energy management by optimising the release of energy and as such is ideally suited to low temperature systems.
Features of the Bryce V75 radiator include;
- Energy-saving and optimal heat emission
- Crowned with various international design awards
- Assembled from aluminium extrusion profiles with irregular profiling
- An ideal bathroom radiator in combination with functional towel bars
- Comes up to temperature quickly with the low water volume and highly suitable for low temperature systems
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Available in various contemporary colours
- Practical and easy to assemble thanks to the intelligent central connection